Anonymous said: BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS AND NEED TO BE TAUGHT THE LAW DEATH IS THE ONLY THING THEY LISTEN TO
oh the nineties
i know right that dress is terrible
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
If men/boys were taught the way women/girls are about rape.
How to gracefully deal with gay rumors.
I can not not reblog this
Reason #12492 why Mark Waid is awesome.
Magnetism is one of the four foundation elements of the physical universe. I doubt even Magneto himself knows his limits, or his true potential. I suspect there’s literally nothing he could not do.
Jon Stewart is back from vacation, and he’s not wasting any time going after one of his favorite targets: Fox News.
Ninety-four years ago today the Nineteenth Amendment was ratified, granting women in the United States the right to vote.
"When France Francois (pictured) held up her sign last week at a vigil in Washington, D.C., devoted to the death of Michael Brown and other black people gunned down by cops, she had no idea it would resonate with so many people on social media.
Her sign read, “I CANNOT BELIEVE I STILL HAVE TO PROTEST THIS SHIT!!”
Taken from http://www.alternet.org